A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100- level course and two 300- and/or 400- level courses. The remainder may be chosen from the current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- CJ 215 - Introduction to Homeland Security
- CJ 340 - Terrorism
- ENVT 210 - GIS/GPS
- ENVT 211 - GIS Applications, Select Topics
- POSC 310 - Public Policy
- PSYC 335 - Psychology of Trauma
Also students must choose one of the following:
- POSC 301 - Constitutional and Criminal Law
- CJ 305 - Criminal Investigation
- CJ 401 - Criminalistics
- CJ 426B - Special Topic: Safety and Health Certification for homeland security professionals.